The position of the Purchasing and Logistic Assistant is responsible of maintaining the purchasing and delivery process in a timely manner in order to meet the targeted schedule and coordinate the custom clearance and logistic process (International and Overseas purchase). This position will also responsible of documentations and file management.
• Purchase the products in a timely manner in order to satisfy project and service needs.
• Follow up delivery to Vendor for confirmed PO in order to meet the targeted schedule.
• Responsible to handle delivery in time
• Process purchase orders, invoices, packing lists and other shipping documents related to import and export of our products.
• Manage purchasing information in Navision system in order to have the timely correct information updated.
• Manage import & export of products and follow up and coordinate for customs clearance and logistics process.
• Documentation and file management.
• Liaise with warehouse team on logistics and stocks procedures of your purchase
• Other Ad-Hoc duties assigned by management / superior
• Minimum “O” level, Professional Certificate, or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
• Preferably someone with 1 year experience and above
• Strong service sense and skills, good time management, high learning skill.
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Able to multi-task without much supervision, great sense of responsibility
• Proficient in MS Office (Words, Excel…)
• Good verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin are preferable
• Knowledge on Navision system would be an advantage
• Only locals & PLOC holder may apply.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE