Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Job Purpose: Senior Delivery manager will collaborate with the team to ensure staffing scales-ups, meet milestones agreed customers. Ensures that the SLAs with the client are met at all times. Work with the client to improve workflow SOPs, quality, and productivity of the operations.
Key Responsibilities :
· Responsible for all aspects of year end procedures
· To identify process improvements and manage payroll transactions accurately.
· Daily Activities ensuring all email queries are responded on a daily basis. Updating the Day to Day activity report to the operation Head.
· Monthly Activities Deliverables agreed as per the timeline
· Coordinating with the client to fix up a meeting with employees for a help desk session.
· Leads weekly staff meetings, conducts regular employee one - on - one sessions, and annual reviews.
· Addresses any performance management issues with employees
· Update , track , and deliver operational and financial reports on a recurring basis
· Create and update Executive - level PowerPoints to be used in company - wide presentations
· Manage Project Status list and follow - up with company leaders to ensure projects are on track.
· Create and maintain a repository of Project Templates to be standardized across teams.
· Liaise with finance, accounting, marketing and sales departments to complete projects and gather data.
· Preparation of bank sheets for salary disbursement
· Ensure quarterly/yearly statement of E-TDS after validation, as per the Income Tax Department.
· Ensuring the audit compliances are met and prepare MIS, Audit reports, Actuarial reports of Gratuity and leave encashment.
· Compile data sets that will provide analysis of monthly and yearly info / trends against operational budge.
· Consolidates information into actionable items, reports and presentations to make critical strategic decision.
· Collaborate with the client to improve quality and productivity of the operations and simultaneously, with the team to ensure staffing scales-ups, meet milestones and the SLAs are always met.
· Conduct and develop data analysis, evaluate business needs and deliver required reports on a recurring basis to provide insights against operational budget.
· Proactively identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
· Conduct data analysis; evaluate business processes; determine business needs; identify requirements; develop data system analysis; and provide constructive feedback.
· Create and deliver ad - hoc analysis and all other duties as assigned.