Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Who are we?
Spemocean is one of the world's leading service provider in offshore oil and gas, specialized in upstream. With satellite office in 4 different continents in the world. We are in the expansion phase of our global offices.
Our company services, handles and deliver projects globally with professionalism and excellence. We also provide one of a kind, first class turnkey solutions which are highly sought for. If you are a dynamic individual who is keen to join a growing and expanding organization, we are looking for you!
What is it? We are looking for graduates with a good university degree and leadership capabilities to join us. There will be an initiation period with on-the-job training, giving you an overview of the oil and gas industry with contact to main areas of our business. After training, you will have the chance to experience diverse functional job areas at Spemocean. You'll be given exciting, hands-on roles, and have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with our company values. You may be assigned to areas such as, Human Resources, Operations, Sales & Marketing and more.
What’s in it for you? In your various assignments, you will be in the core of the industry, working with teams in analysis, review, planning and implementing policies and projects that will make this Company thrive.
This company offers ample room for personal and corporate development.
You will be able to grow and develop skills in dealing and managing people, training you to be a world class trusted consultant/sales person/ operations etc.
We are based in Singapore. However, graduates with flying venture will have a chance to visit our overseas business units such as Qatar, Dubai, Bangkok or China! There you will be able to be exposed to international learning environment and different business cultures!
We are looking for people who are keen on learning and have a drive and passion in what they do.
Location: Prestigious Central Business District, Singapore
· Recruit and Identify top talents and candidates (Recruit, interview, evaluate)
· Qualify candidates through interviews (Phone / Face to Face), screening and reference checks
· Ensure candidates are equipped with the relevant requirements (medical, competence certificate / qualification documents)
· Sourcing, qualify suitable candidates for clients and scheduling of interviews for shortlisted candidates
· Update job postings on various job portals and in our website
· Manage and keep close communication with English and Chinese speaking global talents
· Manage recruitment projects
· Receive and understand job requests from English and Chinese speaking clients
· Contacting (cold calling) potential clients and having meetings with them in efforts to explain their proposition from a technical and financial perspective, including development process
· Follow-up and develop client relationship
· Closely keep track of the progress of the development each company projects, discuss and decide on the way forward
· Give regular sales reports and updates to the management and other employees respectively
· Take charge of being a single point of contact with customer and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
· Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required from Management