Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are looking for a Intern – MP Pricing to join our Marine Products division.
The people at Wilhelmsen don’t just hold jobs here. They make the most innovative ideas a reality – and in the process, they shape the maritime industry. With one of the largest maritime networks in the world, we do work that makes an impact - if it floats, our products are probably on it.
Supplying marine consumables, products, and solutions to every conceivable vessel type, our Marine Products division includes the Unitor brand of products, Timm ropes, Unicool refrigerants, and Unitor and Nalfleet marine chemicals. Last year we made product deliveries to 27,500 vessels, at over 2,000 ports.
The Intern – MP Pricing will report to Commercial Excellence Manager.
Who you are:
You are an undergraduate who is able to commit for at least 6 months of internship from January next year and wants to learn more about the maritime industry.
What you will be doing:
- Provide support to the Commercial Excellence Manager and Pricing team in preparing presentations, sales proposals in compliance with the company’s policies and standards.
- To administrate and distribute customer related information to Sales team either on a regular basis or upon request.
- Execute and coordinate internal control activities when and as required.
- Ability to communicate and work with colleagues from overseas.
- Any other duties or projects assigned by the Commercial Excellence Manager.
- We offer a culture and work environment of strong leadership, career development and a job that is both challenging and stimulating.