Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are looking for a dynamic individual experienced with branding and digital marketing to drive the company brand’s online presence and engagement.
You will design, develop, execute, and evaluate the marketing strategies to support the company’s marketing and communication objectives and maximise positive exposure.
We are looking for talents who are thirsty for growth, eager to challenge the status quo and able to drive results!Responsibilities
· Lead in content creation, development and management across all marketing channels and platforms including social media and company website
· Able to build, plan and implement the marketing activities with creativity and efficiency, driving digital performances, generating leads, awareness, thus maximising engagement and conversion
· Assist with planning and execution of company events and projects to ensure efficient and prompt delivery
· Proactive in keeping up with industry news and trends, and social media performance evaluation, competitors’ activities, and educating teammates
· Actively seek and work with external partners on collaborations and partnership
· Constantly look for new business ideas/ opportunities
· Ad hoc projects, where necessary