Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Embreis (S) Pte Ltd aims to deliver health and well-being through proven oriental wisdom and to improve the lives of people. We are seeking creative and resourceful individuals to lead and develop our business by joining us as Full-time Marketing cum Social Media Executives. You will provide a strong vision for the company's range of products and services; building on existing partnerships, setting new challenges and ensuring the company reaches its full potential.Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Creating content, including videos and images for use on social media/digital marketing channels.
2. Promoting products, services and content over social media in a way that is consistent with company's brand strategy.
3. Interacting with customers and dealing with customer's inquiries.
4. Brainstorming and developing creative marketing ideas and strategies.
5. Managing budget to be spent on marketing campaigns.
6. Monitoring and analysing performance of offline and digital marketing campaigns.
7. Meeting with potential partners/vendors to pitch potential marketing campaigns or business models.
8. Conducting market research on methods organisations use to promote themselves through social media, analysing and formulating effective digital marketing strategies.
9. Manage the company's website, e-commerce platform and social media platforms.
10. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.