Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
This is an exciting time to join dentsu. In good times and bad we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about.
So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (or ‘Duties')
- Come up with strong integrated concepts and beautiful copy for local and regional accounts
- Actively challenge yourself and other members of the agency to create award winning works
- Always seeking out new technologies and new ways to implement them
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Updating digital media
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with all mainstream social networks
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
- Ability to effective communicate ideas through any platform - verbal, written, email, social
- Ability to adapt tone and direction according to the client or type of content required
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Great organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong research skills to ensure copy is correct and accurate
- Willingness to learn from other creative professionals
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Please visit our website to find out more and connect with us on social.www.freelancezone.com.sg/...interns.html
*Please provide your CV for our review.
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified