- Prepare month-end journals for ACA, Inventory provision, Revaluation, Purchase price variance (PPV), Energy, Logistics.
- Perform month-end accrual for Tuas expenses (for departments assigned).
- Conduct monthly Inventory Reconciliations and post in the system for Controller’s certification.
- Conduct Inventory stock analysis (e.g. Stock-aging analysis).
- Pull month-end Inventory on-hand report on the last day of the month.
- Perform the reconciliations between SAP and Fusion.
- Support the annual budget costing run
- Pull and share with Procurement Finance the monthly PPV reports (summary and detailed).
- Inventory write-off analysis. Follow-up on recoveries and highlight main drivers.
- Prepare and share WD2 flash spending report.
- Prepare and share Monthly Inventory Flux.
- Generate the monthly spending reports and act as business partner with the departments to monitor spending vs budget. Share with the entire Tuas leadership team.
- Prepare month-end deck for Regional Review
- Degree in Finance or Accounting - preferably Cost Accounting or ACCA qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in multi-national companies.
- SAP experience.
- Business analysis experience.
- Competency in Cost Analysis, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, flexible, show initiative and commitment in an environment of rapid change.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE