Our client, a Global organisation is seeking for a Corporate Strategy professional to join their team in providing and driving group strategy and sustainability.
You will be reporting to the Head of Department, this position will be one of the Key members for this team.
* Working on business sustainability efforts, strategic investments
* Planning on corporate strategic effort such as providing advise to Senior Management on issues such as path to profitability, resource allocation, and organizational efficiency
* Evaluate long-term strategic, financial forecasting model to support target setting cycle
* Conduct training on best practices, to improve on overall strategic capabilities of the group
* Developed overall group 5-year strategic roadmap with detailed projection through discussions with business units to formulate actions plans
* Good degree in Engineering, Accountancy, Business Administration. CFA, MBA will be an added advantage
* At least 5 years of experience
* Strong analytical andproblem solving skills
* Track record in driving and delivering strategy projects
* Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management
* Prior consultancy/advisory experience will be an added advantage
* Excellent written and verbal communication
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE