Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Breathonix’s vision is to develop non-invasive breath test for early detection of various diseases. Our technology allows us to perform a breath test in 1 minute, the fastest in this field. Our COVID-19 rapid breath test BreFence Go has recently received HSA approval. The team is currently working towards deploying our rapid breath test for mass COVID-19 screening both locally and in overseas countries. Multiple projects are underway to develop non-invasive screening test for other disease, including lung cancer and TB.Responsibilities:
• Work closely with UIUX designers and software engineers to develop user interfaces for our clients using our breath testing solution
• Address customer technical, development, and strategic IT requirements together with the Software Product team
• Use industry practices alongside company’s policies and procedures to solve diverse problems
• Document system architecture definition, software specification and design, testing, and deployment of solutions
• Adapt to changing customer requirementsBenefits:
- Working closely with a dynamic and diverse team
- Working on the most disruptive medical technology that is already making huge difference.
- Great prospect for career advancement and personal development
- Immersion into the entrepreneurial ecosystem provided by Breathonix together other fellow start ups
- Silicon Valley-style of working environment and community. Opportunities to bond with top entrepreneurs in deep-tech.
- We offer a relaxed, friendly, flexible and international working environment with a strong and vibrant team-spirit.
If you want to experience the buzz of a thriving start-up company set to succeed on a global scale, Breathonix could be the place for you