Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Mission of the role:
To monitor, analyse and transform the raw data into meaningful data that provides actionable insights and drive decisions to attain our goals. A bulk of this role’s analysis work will be email marketing related (for e.g. Looking at all email metrics, spotting trends and opportunities to improve various metrics).Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute daily and weekly email sales campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Manage the subscriber database and collaborate with Sales team to identify prospects
- Collect, clean and transform raw data (including Email Open Rate, Click Rate, Click-through Rate, Revenue per Click, Revenue per Email Sent, Revenue, Number of Customers, Subscribers and Unsubscribes) into meaningful data where we can understand our customers behaviour and purchasing pattern
- Provide suggestions, develop and implement email marketing strategies to increase sales and maximize lifetime value per customer.
- Perform analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns to gain actionable insights and drive decisions to attain our goals. Report and present weekly sales data to senior management and various teams/team leaders.
- Prepare predictive analysis models to forecast future sales performance and goals
- Constantly review data and suggest new analysis to improve performance
- Research for new products in the market to provide subscribers a wide range of options and embark on new ideas to grow the business
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand market trends and identify opportunities
- Streamline operational reporting processes that provide Management with a more comprehensive understanding of the team’s performance