Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
TeleGeography, a telecommunications research and consulting firm, is expanding and looking for a new member of our business development team in Singapore.
The Business Development Assistant has a critically important role at TeleGeography, assisting with a variety of duties, including writing and editing proposals, managing all sales documentation, inputting and tracking all sales activity using Salesforce.com, send informative emails to current end users. Extraordinary attention to detail and excellent organization skills are required in order to be successful in this role. The successful candidate will have great writing and editing skills and will be able to work independently, prioritizing tasks without being micromanaged.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to launch their career in sales! Our expectation is that as this individual’s experience and knowledge increases, this person will assume more responsibility for inside sales work (e.g. expanding existing client work, closing smaller deals, etc.). Prior experience is not required for this position, but may be helpful. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and submit RFP responses
- Communicate with clients regarding contracts, proposals, etc
- Track sales activities in CRMs (SalesForce and Hubspot)
- Serve as point of contact for client’s procurement tools and manage the contract process
- Send informative emails to current end users
- Coordinate and schedule sales calls and teleconferences
- Triage incoming leads (via internet and phone)
- Write and edit proposals