Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are looking for a Web and Graphic Designer to create the best digital experience for our customers and leverage the DMK brand to reach out to the women we represent globally. You will have hands-on experience in the entire product design lifecycle from ideation, research, strategy, interaction design, development and till launch. You will also be involved in connecting with the audience through developing design and layouts.Your Responsibilities
- Define overall UX strategy and vision for user experiences across all channels that are aligned with DMK’s mission and vision
- Conceptualise and designing marketing collaterals susch as online content, email templates, social media and promotional artworks, digital advertisements and other relevant areas in line with the branding
- Retouching images for seasonal product and model shoots
- Conceptualise forward-thinking, customer-centric designs through research, customer feedback and usability findings that is aligned with DMK’s business strategy
- Design DMK’s new site, create and maintain wireframes, sitemaps and style sheets
- Create and execute all wireframes, prototypes etcetera for web and mobile responsive new DMK e-commerce pages from concept to final engineering
- Develop asset library and company style guide to ensure DMK’s brand identity is standardised and consistent
- Ensure projects are launched successfully in a timely manner
- Plan and conduct mixed methods user research, including A/B testing, usability testing and user interviews during project development and translate findings into practical design insights
- Track and analyse web and mobile usage information, such as traffic source, location, devices events, funnels and conversions to track site performance
- Learn new trends and implement them in alignment with DMK’s brand strategy
- Perform any other relevant duties or responsibilities as assigned
At DMK, we are a team of people driven by the passion to lead a fashion footwear revolution, and to make an impact.
We realised that there are too many fashion brands focusing only on how women should look, but not enough priority placed on how women would feel. Hence, we aspire to be the pioneer of change in the fashion footwear industry for the everyday woman – To achieve a balance between how she looks and how she feels; To achieve a balance between the focus from the outside in, and the inside out.
Founded in 2000, we are currently present in Singapore and several international markets, including Myanmar and Nepal. However, we are continually looking to make an impact in the fashion footwear industry for more women globally and to be their voice by expanding our physical and technological presence.