Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
IN GOOD COMPANY’S accessories is a unique product offering inspired by artisanal craftwork. We are looking for someone with a strong passion in product development for accessories and a keen eye for detail and aesthetic.
Within the design department, the role is responsible for the accessories category, from the development of samples to overseeing the production. You will be following creative direction from the Director to initiate concepts in developing the range plan for every collection and working closely with production team on providing clear, organised and resolved direction for prototyping and production.Key Responsibilities
- Having a strong awareness of the IGC aesthetic, brand history and creative direction.
- Research and propose well rounded concepts for accessories product range plan of every collection.
- Awareness and adherence of the design development and prototyping critical path and production schedules, working to meet these deadlines and those of any special projects.
- Working collaboratively with suppliers to develop unique accessories parts.
- Working closely with production team on providing clear and organised direction for manufacturing, and maintaining a good standard of quality control and on time deliveries.
- Support sales team in resolving product queries and technical issues where necessary.