Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Position: Admin cum E-commerce Assistant
(FMCG industry – Cosmetics, Haircare, Skincare, Lifestyle)Company Background:
The company is a distributor for many world-wide consumer brands in Asia. Established in 2007, the company specializes in providing holistic business solution for the sales, marketing, brand development and distribution for an array of consumer products.
The company strongly believes that each brand is unique and the key of success lies in embracing the brand’s philosophy and working closely with its partners to realize its potential. With a passionate and highly motivated team, and wide network of business partners to deliver its dedication and commitment, the company has expanded its portfolio of consumer products from mass market beauty brands to include luxury brands.Job scope:
- Maintain good relationships with all 3rd Party e-commerce platforms ( Lazada, shopee , Qoo10 and etc..)
- Support of marketplaces and e-commerce operations and projects as and when requested.
- Ensuring data accuracy and processing on all orders and returns in timely and accurately manner, arranging deliveries with supply chain provider
- Maintain all online channels to be accurate, up to date and brand compliant according to company standards.
- Responsible for all customer enquiries for 3rd party platforms, social media page and write in.
- Upload and/or update product information on e-commerce platforms, as required
- Support the logistic department in pasting of products labels and packing of stocks - when required