Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
About this role
Are you keen to be part of a mission-driven, user-centric, and design-focused technology company?
GetGo is building the #1 carsharing platform in APAC that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. In doing so, we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that's shared and sustainable for all.
As our first UI Designer, you will be part of the Product Team and report to the Head of Product. Your role will be to design GetGo’s UI across both iOS and Android apps, so as to improve the user experience of our customers through design thinking and empathy for our users.Key Responsibilities
● Develop standard UI components, specifications and style guides for company-wide use
● Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices and emerging technologies.
● Collaborate with product and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
● Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders.
● Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
● Optimize existing user interface designs base on data and user feedback
● Architect user flows to optimise the user experience across a variety of platforms including mobile & web
● Conduct research by talking to users, sieving through data, and synthesizing your research into design solutions that would cater to the broad user base
● Advocate for design solutions that would represent the voice of the user while balancing this with business needs to drive product strategy
● Develop high level, detailed storyboards and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to the product and engineering teams
● Work alongside cross functional teams throughout the product development lifecycleWhy you should join us
● Be part of the fastest-growing and largest carsharing technology company in Singapore and APAC
● Achieve meaningful objectives and make an impact on users at scale as part of a mission-driven and values-based organization
● Enjoy tremendous opportunities for person growth
● Be empowered. You will report directly to our Head of Product to design our main consumer app and shape the next phase of our mobile development