Designs By Racquel is a small and rapidly growing online Jewelry store specialising in Jade and custom gold pieces.
We are looking for a Full-time Assistant that will be responsible for helping us to continue in growing our brand and sales.
The job is broken down into 2 main categories and we are happy to help teach you any skills that you are missing. The main skill we want is the desire to learn and do quality work.
Sales & Marketing
• Drive Business Growth
• Marketing Assistance
• Managing Social Media Accounts
• Promotion Scheduling
• SET Monthly Target for all Platforms
• Campaign/ Marketing Planning & Execution
• Assist with maintaining the website, social media platforms and database systems
• Learn and research on how to improve all Platforms that we have and recommend potential platforms
• Manage our eCommerce platform (Shopify)
• Monthly Sales Reporting
• Accounting(Petty Cash)
• Replenishment of Office Supplies
• Liaising with the Shipping Company
• Plan to ensure achievement of company and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
• Maintaining database of prospective client information
• Help to build new Sales Channels (Wedding Coordinators,…)
• You will work out of our home office in the East Coast (near Parkway Parade) where we create free healthy lunches most days
• All the usual holidays
• Your Birthday off because who likes to go to work on their birthday?
• 10 days paid vacation annually that you will start to accrue on day one, so that when we are able to travel again you can.
• Profit Sharing; All employees share in a bonus pool each month when we exceed our sales targets.
• Discounts on our Jewelry because who does not like nice new pieces.
• Driven in meeting Sales Goals
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Sales Planning
• Build Relationships
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Shopify experience preferred
• Knowledge of Shopify a bonus
• You have to be residing in Singapore with eligible documents only
***pls include your most updated photo and date of birth in your application
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE