Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
As a Producer, you will oversee all aspects of production: estimating, conceptualizing, scheduling, talent, shoot, edit, visual effects, music, and delivery all through a creative execution lens.
This position is the cornerstone of connecting the Account, Creative, Project Management, Strategy, and Marketing departments. The ideal candidate supports the creative vision and comes from a culture of yes and winning.Responsibilities and duties:
- Attend to project inquiries and work directly with the client to understand business objectives and briefs
- Be client-facing as needed.
- Managing client’s expectations and giving recommendations when required.
- Communicate project requirements to the creative and production team
- Organize and run pre-production meetings.
- Research, conceptualize and pitch where necessary
- Skilled in translating an idea or story into the desired end product.
- Plan, develop and execute all stages of pre-production to post-production
- Building relationships with all vendors to support creative projects and oversee the logistics management for project operations.
- Facilitate with casting, auditions, and hiring of freelancers per-project basis
- Prepare call sheets and obtain all necessary permits and licenses prior to shoot
- Ensure that production goes smoothly according to schedule
- Plan and manage post-production timelines while keeping the client up to date on progress
- Managing the day-to-day operations, timelines, and budgets of projects and creative teams internally.
- Coordinating and liaising with key personnel(Both internal and external)
- Liaising and maintaining the relationship with all project stakeholders.
- Procure, review and negotiate production estimates.
- Review and approve all production-related invoices.
- Advise stakeholders in all content production-related matters with creative and budgetary solutions for improving quality.
- Be an expert on filmmaking, photography, image capture, digital platforms, and formats.
- Manage multiple projects as needed.
- An asset to the team for developing production solutions and strategies.