Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Your scope of work as follows:
- Working in the role of a leader
- As your career mentor, we believe in the importance of empowering you to become a leader at all levels. Our Firm’s core values will empower you with the delegated authority to lead and embrace the challenges you face in your audit career. These will also enable you to provide value added services to the respective stakeholders.
- Working as an audit senior
- Work in the role of a fieldwork team leader on audit and related assignments under the supervision of managers and partners, to ensure that these assignments are planned, executed, documented and concluded based on the relevant professional standards;
- Responsible for audit planning, system review and audit fieldwork for our client in various industries;
- Provide guidance and supervise the work of junior colleagues on the audit and related assignments;
- Assist in the preparation of reports and schedules that are to be delivered to the clients and other external parties
- Work as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis. Promoting an engaging working environment.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Assist audit managers and partners in the administrative functions of client portfolio management