Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will work on the data collections, transformation and system deployment. The primary focus will be on geospatial and property related data. You will also work with a team of highly motivated members to deliver the data solutions and create an impact to our customers’ lives.Job Description:
- Assemble and collect data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design & implement internal process improvements, automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a variety of sources using SQL, APIs and cloud services technologies.
- Build tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Build tools for analytics and data team member that assist in building and optimizing the product into an innovative leader
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data lake, systems and ML/Feature Engineering for AI solutions
- Work with cross-functional departments to understand their data needs and requirements and build tools to assist them with their analytics tools