Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
On behalf of one of its clients in the banking sector, the French Chamber of Commerce is looking for a: Senior Business Analyst / QA - Cash Management
The Business Analyst will be in charge of understanding the requirements and to test the payment system of the bank. The role will focus primarily on testing the various evolutions of the in-house solution together with the payment engine.RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Business Analyst:
- Understanding the BRD and conducting requirement gathering by various means like brainstorming, workshops, Questionnaire and working with different stakeholders of the cash management team like Product Managers (Global as well as In Country), Client Services, Implementation, Operations and Finance.
- Mapping the identified functional requirements and define a solution
- Identifying the scope of the requirements, validating the requirements.
- Working with Lead Business Analyst & Technology partner i.e., Solution Architects to agree on the solution.
- Working as a liaison between Business users, operations and Developers.
- Preparing various documents like BRD, FSD and reviewing SIT Test scenarios and Test Cases. Experience in Agile world is a plus.
- Working with different stakeholders for product collateral and training needs.
- Working with Integration partners and other vendors within bank
- Identify & resolve issues and manage project risks, supporting different teams, chairing & documenting meetings.
As a Functional Tester:
- Handle the core banking system’s and payment system’s various test phases : regression tests, integration tests, functional tests, test automation
- Good Knowledge and working experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle.
- Define functional test scenarios for core banking and payment systems
- Overall responsible for ensuring User acceptance testing for all the streams.
- Maintain up to date test libraries (test scenarios, test cases)
- Working with SIT & UAT Testing Team, reviewing, testing scenarios, test cases and helping developers and testers in clearing their doubts about the requirements etc.
- Recording defects utilizing defect tracking tool with priority and severity and alert the management
- Manage planning, communicate with stakeholders
- Prepare regular reports on test results
- Supporting the business users for User Acceptance Testing
- Supporting Operations team / Business Users team to complete the testing
- Managing testing at times when required and found the issues / testing not closing or moving as expected
- Lead Defect Management related actives