Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
- We are looking for a self-motivated Software Quality Assurance Analyst that would be passionate about being part of a preventative health movement.
- They will need proven experience, exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all project stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will need to understand both the functional and non-functional elements of the project. Within the overall test strategy you will need to identify, create and execute test cases using test automation tools. You will have the opportunity to learn from others while also contributing your own insights and knowledge.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Write test scripts and test script templates for mobile (Android and iOS) and web together with the developers.
- Perform manual functional testing for mobile (Android and iOS) and web.
- Backend database testing in AWS MariaDB environment.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
BioMark has been awarded the Best Health Tech Startup in ASEAN region in 2018 by the ASEAN Rice Bowl Startup Awards.
We believe that disease prevention is better than cure, so our mission is to get everyone biomarking - a global preventative healthcare movement where each individual is empowered to take charge of their health.
Our BioMark platform allows users to make sense of their health by keeping all their lab reports in one place by digitizing them into charts. Our platform also provides users with personalised descriptions for each biomarker, encouraging them to track their biomarkers and be in control of their health.
Want to know more about us? Feel free to view our website www.freelancezone.com.sg/...analyst.html
and like our Facebook page at www.freelancezone.com.sg/...analyst.html
Benefits for working with BioMark
Dynamic and positive work culture that encourages initiative and new ideas
Free blood tests to track and monitor your health
Combination of remote work and in-office
Job satisfaction - be proud to be part of the movement where we are transforming the way healthcare is delivered