Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
About the role
We are looking for a People Intern to support the People team in all aspects of human resources and recruiting. You will be driving People Team priorities and agenda working under the People team’s mission of enabling a happy and high-performing team in Aspire. You will play a key role in proving the best candidate and employee experience. This role will provide you exposure and learning about different aspects of People Operations (Human Resources).
This opportunity is only for students who are available from August - December 2021 for internships.
What will you be doing?
- Provide support for the recruitment selection process cross countries, from sourcing of candidates (through job posting, scouting), managing applications/correspondences, scheduling interviews, and candidate screening and tracking.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding and offboarding process for new hire(s) and alumni so that people can reach their maximum productivity at work.
- Build and maintain engagement topics, approaches, and angles to heighten employee engagement and promote Aspire’s culture.
- Assist in managing office facilities and outsourced vendors, and help process the payment with Finance.
- Ensure employee engagement is high at all times and assist in developing employee benefits scheme.
- Be part of the employee engagement team to own event operations (e.g. townhall, team bonding activities) that helps bring all of us together to bond.
- Make sure our space and facilities are in tip-top conditions so that our team can focus on their work and be productive.
- Using data to identify needle-moving initiatives that improve the employee experience
- Bring energy and fun to space!