Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Treehouse provides DeFi users with live analytics and risk metrics of their digital assets. We are building a unified and user-friendly interface to help users successfully manage their portfolio in the ever-changing world of DeFi. We aim to be the gateway for all traders to effectively manage their DeFi risk across chains and are backed by some of the largest Singapore VCs and global crypto exchanges.
We are looking for a HR & Admin Executive / Manager based in Singapore. In this position, you will be working directly with the founding partners to 1). ensure the company hires the best talent as well as 2). ensure that the company's administrative tasks are completed.
You are expected to be comfortable communicating with various external stakeholders and recruiters to ensure a constant flow of new talent. You will also provide administrative support for the company and to help drive our HR onboarding process. You should have a can-do and will-do attitude and be relentlessly organized, meticulous and detail oriented. You should be able to multitask, work with ambiguity, communicate well and problem solve on-the-go. Your work will have an impact across the entire company.Roles & ResponsibilitiesHuman Resources
- Be able to provide a full spectrum of HR administrative support for the company.
- Maintenance of all job platforms (Job Postings and Updates).
- Preparation of HR related documentation including (Letters of Appointment, Employment Certification, Payroll and more).
- Coordinate recruitment related matters such as invitation of interview, setting up of interview times.
- Set new team mates up through an onboarding process and facilitate the transition into the company.
- Handling of monthly payroll.
- Assist on Administrative work for HR/Admin team.
- Establish a good working relationship with the team at all levels and handle staff enquiries.
- Prepare basic reports, memo, invoices, letter and other documents.
- Handle basic book-keeping tasks and to work with the Xero accounting system.
- Organization and retrieving of files and reports.
- Help prepare for meetings and record minutes of meetings.
- Provide General Administrative support.
- Sorting out of incoming emails and other correspondences.
- Setting up of appointments and scheduling of meetings.
- Handling of office matters and ensuring that the office is operating at an optimum condition for the team.
Competitive pay; Unlimited vacation policy; On-site company gym; and a fun & global team!