Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
As a product designer, your mission is to deliver simple, beautiful, and effective product experiences that users love and that deepen their relationship with MindFi’s products and brand. You will work directly with colleagues in Product Management and Engineering to conceive of and realize user-centric, user-friendly experiences. We follow a bi-weekly scrum development process and use tools such as Asana, Slack, Zeplin, Figma for product development.Responsibilities:
- Conduct product discovery by learning from customers and users and investigating user experience design requirements for our mobile app and web app
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Develop and test user needs, interaction flows, prototypes and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.