Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a UX/UI Designer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!What your day-to-day will look like:
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Design beautiful, thoughtful, and scalable interfaces for consumer and enterprise products
- Define, communicate, and get buy-in on UI/UX best practices with stakeholders across Engineering and Product
- Evolve high-level visual concepts into pixel-perfect designs (with whiteboarding and mock-ups in between!)
- Be the user-advocate, while working to align stakeholder goals and product requirements
- Gather key insights through data and user analysis to find users' unmet & unspoken needs
- Document UI/UX requirements and interactions to assist Product for development, training, and sales purposes
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to help build, test, and evaluate designs from idea to release
- Assist with training stakeholders during the Product roll-out process, providing support during the early stages of the launch
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.Your location. Your schedule
— Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.Down to business!
Salary Range: Negotiable based on skills and experience.
Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
Both hourly and salary positions are available.
Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.Our values:
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.