Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are seeking a talented Senior FF&E Designer to work on luxury hospitality projects. Working as part of a collaborative design team, you will interpret client briefs and collaborate with the Interior Design team in creating concepts, putting together sample boards and presentations for clients. You will be responsible for sourcing suitable materials and fabrics for interior finishes, artwork, furniture and lighting.
- You will prepare, schedule and select FF&E and Artwork items for the project working with the Design Leads and Design Director through every stage of the design process.
- You will develop and prepare all material finishes, ironmongery and sanitary ware specifications in partnership with the Project Designer.
- You will prepare and coordinate all FF&E documentation required for Tender issues.Create and maintain FFE budget estimate versus actual (as needed).
- You will review samples, strike-offs, shop drawings and materials etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent.
- You will participate in project meetings and Client presentations as needed. Attend Client work-sessions and design reviews as required.
- You will travel internationally for assigned project presentations, coordination meetings and site visits as required.