Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Head of Regional Enterprise Sales (Logistics/Last mile delivery Tech platform)
New position/ headcount, Position can be based in Singapore or Hong Kong
Leading a regional team of 4, role comprises of 50% management, 50% hands-on execution
Minimum Degree with 6 to 10 years of experience with proven experience in managing strategic account / enterprise sales in a regional basis & ability to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and design new products/services
Our client is redefining logistics in Asia. Asia’s leading logistics technology delivery platform that is dedicated to supporting 20,000+ businesses with same day and next day deliveries. Headquartered in Hong Kong with offices in Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia. The company connects businesses to a fleet of independent delivery agents including walkers, scooters, vans, trucks to deliver anything, anytime, anywhere at a fraction of the cost. The company comprises of a team of entrepreneurial and passionate builders.
Their investors in recent rounds of fundraising include Alibaba, Cyberport, SparkLabs, Swire Properties, the Jardine Matheson group, PChome and more. In addition to their core business of last mile delivery, the company has also launched an e-commerce platform to provide a seamless one-stop solution for merchants to build e-shop, process payments, manage orders and deliveries. Shoppers can enjoy a wide range of consumer products delivered to their doors at their desired time slots.
The Head of Regional Enterprise Sales is responsible to build and grow the logistics tech business in Asia. This role will drive revenue growth for key enterprise accounts with the company’s expanding logistics tech services offerings. This candidate can be based in Hong Kong or Singapore. The right candidate should be comfortable with an “all hands-on deck” and fast paced startup environment. This role will best suit a candidate who possess the passion, innovative and collaborative spirit to build this exciting businessJob Scope:
- Reporting directly to the COO, you will be the founding team lead to build out the new Regional Enterprise Sales team, covering 4 operating regions and counting. Specific work streams may include:
- Drive Regional Revenue Growth: Lead the team to onboard and manage regional enterprise merchants to use the company network of logistics service offerings. Drive regional revenue growth of key enterprise accounts, ranging from last mile deliveries to international deliveries, to fulfilment and other value added services.
- Key Account Management & Partnership: Build and maintain key client relationships to drive logistics projects forward regionally. Be the voice and energy in representing the company to all potential merchants and partnerships.
- Strategy & Planning and New Products: Work with internal senior management on strategy, planning and driving forward new product lines and services critical to our growth and logistics tech strategy.
- Cross-functional Project Management: Work with cross-functional teams across Operations, Marketing, Product on strategic projects that add value in acquiring new merchants or engaging existing merchants.