Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
· Business development through sourcing for new clients and developing long term relationships with potential candidates
· Liaising and managing the business relationship between clients and candidates
· Responsible for account management
· Conducting of interviews and assess the aptness of potential candidates
· Overseeing the selection process from start to finish: headhunting/sourcing for suitable candidates, conducting interviews and assessing the aptness of potential candidatesBenefits
· Mentorship and training from senior consultants in a close-knit environment
· Opportunities for career progression
· Rewarded substantially with lucrative pay
· Outstanding performers may be selected after a year of service for the “Management” track which allows individuals to lead teams, run cross-business team projects and work in other offices in the region.
Kate Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration NO.: *** />Recruit Legal is the leading specialist legal recruitment consultancy in Asia. The firm's proven search process and broad industry and regional expertise has enabled successful placements to be made in Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Jakarta. We have very quickly been recognized as one of the leading consultancies in the region, and we count top international law firms and global multinationals as our clients. Beginning as an informal unit in Recruit Express and formalized into an independent legal division in 2003, Recruit Legal has since 1996 provided legal recruitment services to a broad client base. Over the years, our consultants have gained considerable experience in the placement and procurement of mid-level and senior legal professionals. We continue to focus on the core legal markets in Asia-Pacific.
Our goal is to be recognized as the pre-eminent adviser providing a complete range of legal placement and procurement services to legal professionals and clients worldwide. Our focus is to facilitate the success of our business clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates. We are committed to ensuring the 'right fit'. Our clients, which include multi-national corporations, international banks and leading international and local law firms, have benefited from our quality advice ranging from current market trends to mid-and high- level developments in the legal industry. We have offices in Singapore, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Taiwan, as well as partner network in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Japan. Our global reach ensures that we are poised to assist clients with a global reach, and candidates who wish to relocate overseas.