Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Job Responsibility Reservations/OTS Agent:
- Responsible for handling telephone enquiries, accepting reservations and subsequently inputting it into the system.
- Report directly to the Reservation Supervisor
- Work closely with all Front Office and Sales & Marketing ambassadorsReservation Agent must work closely with all Front Office and Sales & Marketing personnel, and in particular, Sales & Marketing, providing lead advice and constant "feedback" concerning both enquiries and firm reservations
- Maintain a professional and friendly attitude while liaising with guests and clients both in person and on the telephone.
- Provide efficient and courteous telephone service to guests and callers so as to upkeep the service standards of Sofitel.
- Responsible to ensure that all information relating to a reservation is keyed correctly into the system and is of highest accuracy with errors kept to an absolute minimum.
- Offer appropriate room types, price inclusions, upsell and handle price objections.
- Responsible for ensuring that all reservation filing is carried out daily.
- Responsible for providing all telephone inquiries with concise information concerning the services and facilities provided by the Hotel.
- Take note of the reservation status to sell available rooms.
- One Touch Service
- Ensure OTS agent complies with Sofitel brand standard.
- Ensure the OTS agent delivers and completes all the paperwork required for Front Office/ Reservations within the time frame required
- Ensure that the OTS agent answers every call within the time frame stipulated and in a professional and caring way for the guest
- Ensure that all requests taken by the OTS agent have been properly passed on to the correct department and followed up
- Work closely with the FOM to create a development plans for OTS agent
- Work closely with FOM regarding rostering for OTS agent