Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
At Padang & Co, you will find a wide range of projects that will fire your imagination. We want someone to dream up concepts for our partners -- from multinational corporations to startups shaping the future of industries -- and to bring them to life. We like you to be brave in pitching your ideas and be collaborative in creating and producing your work.
You will be our point person for all things creative. From start to finish, you are expected to lead the creative direction and production for all our innovation programmes -- from hackathons to startup innovation challenges, from ecosystem events and corporate innovation training. You will lead a small team of creatives, and guide them and the broader team in best design practices. You will hold the key to brand consistency company-wide and across our brands.
We are a diverse group of talented people who are passionate in what we do. Our work contributes to solving some of the world’s most challenging problems. If this excites you, send us a link to your portfolio and tell us why you like to work with us.Scope of WorkManage
- You will be responsible for the scope of work and timelines, as well as the execution and deliverables -- internally and with our clients and partners (and where appropriate, their stakeholders). You will plan and manage design tasks with the team. Manpower and resource management will include time allocations and forward resource planning. You will ensure that all design deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
- Also, you should bring forth new ideas in growing our creative services that add strategic value to the Padang business. This includes continually reviewing and improving processes, and designing new ones to enable us to work effectively and efficiently as the business grows.
- When working with internal and external stakeholders, you should be able to communicate successfully within interdisciplinary teams. This will be essential when pitching concepts to our clients and partners. With the help of the creative team, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of quality designs and materials.
- You will be in charge of conceptualisation, ideation, the design process, and the execution across a wide range of projects and platforms. The scope includes all aspects of digital user interface design and brand experience (conceptualising marketing materials, designing for print, responsive web and mobile, and more).
- You will ensure brand consistency across all our work, and maintain design standards and best practices across the organisation. This involves being a guardian for brands, creative SOPs, file and assets, documentation, templates, websites (and apps), EDMs, and other creative and marketing materials.
- You should take an active role in learning and understanding design requirements from other members of the team and where appropriate, our clients and partners. You will work with the team in contributing to and managing social media channels as well as create and curate relevant content.
- You should continually learn and understand the needs of our existing partners. You should be conversant with their brand guidelines, and you should seek to continually improve on what we have created for them before.
The creative team creates and delivers quality photo and video content, including photography and videography at events and post-event. You may also be involved in designing virtual or physical events, including creating mockups. In addition, as part of the Padang team, you may be called upon to assist in event preparations and management, as well as the facilitation of the participants.
About Padang & Co
“Padang” in Malay means “open field”. At Padang & Co, we create the conditions for innovation and creativity to emerge. We enable the world's largest organisations to address Southeast Asia's challenges today and opportunities of tomorrow with innovative, agile companies. To catalyse these collaborations, we curate thematic communities that change the way we innovate to drive sustainable growth and impact.