Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Are You Our Next Difference Maker?
We are looking for an Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor to join our maintenance team in Singapore.
The purpose of the E&I Field Supervisor is to provide direction and supervision of E&I (Electrical and Instrumentation) team and contractors consisting of Instrument/Electrical, Analyser or Ad-hoc. This position is responsible for helping the organization achieve maintenance excellence/reliability improvements by execution of E&I tasks. This position plays a key role in the maintenance organization structure as supervision of the E&I activities are key to success.Your part in Neste journeyYour main responsibilities include
We also value
- Ensure all aspects of Safety, Environmental, Quality and Cost are being met
- Responsible for execution of all maintenance work in accordance with the local authorities’ requirement, Industry and Neste rules and regulations.
- Ensures Neste and Contract Resources are available for scheduled jobs and special services. Coach, and facilitate a team to execute maintenance activities.
- Jointly discusses new job priority with Operation and Planners.
- Responsible for performing frontline troubleshooting of equipment.
- Attend the daily operational and co-ordination meetings.
- Participate actively in Neste HSSEQ programs to achieve own, contractors, and functional HSSEQ targets.
- Assist to resource and deliver assigned Turnaround, Project maintenance activities.
- Ensure compliance to the MOC, PHA, PSSR process.
- Understanding, supporting and applying Neste recommended practices for best in class results.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with technical assurance and maintenance procedures.
- Setting a safety culture to ensure a personal and continuous care around the safety of E&I teams at site.
- You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the schedule, cost, safety and quality compliance for maintenance works. You will report to the Maintenance Lead of the refinery in Singapore.
- Contractor management
- Effective communication
- Process plant and equipment integrity
- Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on end Aug 2021.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.