Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are looking for Doormen !
You must be an energetic individuals who enjoy interacting with people throughout the day. As personable as you are, you still have the assertiveness to enforce compliance with safety and club rules. Some requisites for the role:Proper etiquette
- You are polite and friendly, making people feel at ease right away
- You let your warm hospitable personality shine in your interaction with members and guests.
- You will greet everyone who comes in, and use interpersonal sensitivity to proactively offer exceptional customer skills
- You are committed to creating an excellent customer experience and members experience,
- You work together as a team to answer inquiries thoroughly and accommodate requests while remaining firm about club rules and policies
- You must be knowledgeable about all the features of the building as well as F&B concepts at the club
Attention to detail
- You must be able to recognize signs of potential danger and enforce safety measures, drawing from your knowledge of event management, response, and even emergency first aid
- Physical stamina
- As this job requires standing for several hours, physical stamina is vital.
- You may also be required to help with collection of parcels, coordination of deliveries or event logistics
- Being observant is a key characteristic, since you will be monitoring deliveries, building premises, and everybody coming in.
- Beyond safety concerns, remembering details helps you connect better with people, especially members or recurring customers