Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
ADA Group is an organization that aims to change lives and empower businesses to strive to greater heights. We have footprints in the Scuba Diving, e-mobility, motorcycles, and financing sectors in Singapore and in different parts of Southeast Asia. With this, our backend financial team plays a huge role in ensuring all functions of the company needs are met. They also identify and capitalize on opportunities to drive value for every company shareholder.
As a Company Group Accountant, you deliver more than just the numbers! ADA finance employees strategise, forecast, audit, analyse, budget, research to enable the company to make important decisions. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and adding value to the team from a financial perspective.
Also, we believe that learning never stops - you will have opportunities to pick up or hone your functional skills in the area that you specialize in.What you would do in ADA:
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial - reporting to Management
- Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e.: AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.)
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities
- Support forecasting and budgeting exercise as per corporate guidelines
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required
- Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement (GST/WHT/CIT/…), audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal
- Assist in new processes and system implementation when required