Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
DiMuto is looking to further enhance its value proposition to its customers and one of the key focuses will be to develop the technology to power its financial services offerings.
DiMuto is seeking a UI/UX engineer who will work with its dynamic team and be responsible for design, mockups, and development of the product within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
He/she will be exposed to other aspects of the business such as financial services (insurance, financing), machine learning with artificial intelligence as well as blockchain, smart contract and tokenization.Some pointers:
· Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or Frontend engineering
· Portfolio of design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. draw.io, Figma)
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Excellent troubleshooting
· Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline, Jenkins)
· Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
· Good time-management skills If you fit some or all of the pointers, please apply and we will want to speak with you!