Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
1. Role Description
This position reports to the Head of Strategy and interfaces with Founders and other departmental Head to derive insights for decision making, based on internal and external data. Novelship is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.2. Specific Responsibilities
- Trainee to be involved in:
- Systematically collect Operational Data, Marketing Data and Transactional Data.
- Integrate the data into various dashboard monitoring tools.
- Program/automate various admin processes.
- Training and Subsidy Application
- Support new business initiatives.
- Generate bi-weekly reports for management.
- Build problem solving skills by developing a deep understanding of the requirement of day-to-day tasks and be able to suggest improvements on them
- Gain experience with data analysis and data system building
- Gain experience with database management and SOP documentation
- Manage entire end-to-end research & reporting process
- Gain presentation skills when presenting
4. Duration of Traineeship: 6 months
5. Approved Training Allowance
no experience required - $2,500
Non-Mature Mid-Career Individuals - $2,600
Mature Mid-Career Individuals - $3,000
Who are we?
Novelship is Asia’s fastest growing online marketplace for authentic, limited edition sneakers, apparel, and collectibles from the world's most-exclusive brands including Air Jordan, Yeezy, Supreme, Palace, Bearbrick, and more! Every item purchased or sold on Novelship is guaranteed to be 100% authentic.