Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Finxflo is a MAS regulated crypto brokerage designed to help traders access the best prices with an unparalleled level of transparency and efficiency.Finxflo is a platform that focuses on changing the cryptocurrency market through innovation. As the world's first hybrid DeFi/CeFi liquidity and protocol aggregator, Finxflo brings a one-stop solution for all cryptocurrency traders and investors. Using only one account with one KYC, our users are now able to utilize liquidity from 25+ various CeFi and DeFi platforms through a single user interface.In simple terms, Finxflo blends all the upsides of DeFi and CeFi ecosystems to produce the ultimate product.DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to develop our current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyse current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. Attention to security, performance and latency are paramount.To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Continuous education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Outstanding career growth and opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- High growth industry
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTION
- Download the questionnaire from www.freelancezone.com.sg/...veloper.html the questionnaire
- Upload your Java assignment to GitHub
- Fill the GitHub field on this application form
- Upload your answered questionnaire to this application form
- Upload your CV to this application form
- Please apply and submit your resume together with the completed questionnaire directly here (only applications through the link will be processed)