Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
As an independent label that goes beyond mere clothes, IN GOOD COMPANY’s approach to visual content eschews the industry archetype. We are looking for a designer with good ideas and a detailed eye; someone who embraces multi-disciplinary thinking to communicate and deliver our story and ideas through compelling visual design and art.
This role (with the possibility of progression to a full-time position) supports our Design and Marketing teams in creating creative visual content aligned to marketing strategies that will propel IN GOOD COMPANY’s digital presence — the creation of a visual journey that tells the collection and design stories behind IN GOOD COMPANY’s work.
The role reports to the Assistant Creative Director, working alongside our Design, E-commerce, and Marketing teams to create effective and engaging online and off-line brand campaigns in their totality.Key Responsibilities
- Assist in creating and developing graphic and artistic visual assets for IN GOOD COMPANY’s digital channels including E-store, digital marketing collaterals and social media campaigns.
- Create creative visual content for social media platforms across formats such as photography, short-format videos, and GIFS.
- Assist in product photography and styling including flat-lay, studio and outdoor lifestyle shots.
- Participate in individual design briefs that will see you creating visual content from beginning to end; from creative ideation and conceptualisation to project execution and production.
- Maintain the visual presentation of our E-store and product web pages across graphic, information design and creative layout.
- Develop final artwork and effective layouts that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Our ideal candidate is:
- A creative thinker with a strong visual eye and technical know-how.
- Well-versed in design fundamentals with an intuitive grasp of colour, graphic composition, design and typography.
- Passionate about storytelling through visual imagery.
- Curious with a collaborative mindset, and enjoys working with people.
- An adaptative multi-tasker, flexible to change, and open to responding to direction.
- Responsible and good at personal time management, with the ability to work under pressure to short timelines.
- Passionate and motivated, and possesses a high level of initiative with good problem-solving skills.