Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
The Opportunity Lead the Singapore Abnormal engineering team, and execute on product development in collaboration with US-based engineering, product management, and design teams. Abnormal Security started a Singapore engineering team in early 2021, and based on how encouraging the results have been, will continue growing the team into a key engineering hub. Who you are:
What you'll do:
- Organized & responsible - can they tackle the multi-time zone challenge of leading a SG team
- Strong written & verbal communication skills is a must
- Excellent recruiter - do they have the presence to be able to close great talent
- Expect high standards from themselves and the team, and get the most from everyone
- Technically strong - technical background to verify & improve the technical output of the team
- Create and execute standardized, structured, and repeatable recruiting processes
- Define, prioritize and execute product development discussions and map functional requirements to technical designs and a project schedule.
- Lead the daily management of objectives, priorities, trade-offs, risk and performance management of all reporting staff.
- Review designs and implementations produced by engineers – be a trusted and constructive partner in technical discussions.
- Communicate and drive decisions (written and oral) on various aspects such as user experience, technical design, privacy and security.
- Define, manage, and report on goals & key results that measure team performance against organizational objectives.
- Coach team members to progress their personal and professional goals.
More About Abnormal Security: Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks. Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can't -- advanced attacks that have never been seen before -- and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support. Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are located in San Francisco,CA, New York, NY and Lehi, UT. Our company is growing - we're on the Forbes AI 50, selected as a Gartner 2020 Cool Vendor, and our customer base includes multiple Fortune 500 companies. Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.