Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Are you looking to be part of a growing organization that treats its people right?
At Finaqe Group we connect companies with capital, and we have an opportunity to change the traditional ways of capital advisory.
We're looking to hire an entry level admin cum sales support and this is an opportunity for you to grow in your career as we continue to grow our business.
Why you should join Finaqe Group:
1) You have an interest in the corporate finance industry
2) We have a happy working team that prefers not to engage in politics.
3) No micro-managing; we believe we are all responsible and accountable professionals
• Provide administrative and sales support for the team
• Reach out to potential partner organizations and prospective clients on behalf of Managing Director
• Handle HR related matters including talent recruitment, payroll, staff commission and leave administration
• Handle Admin / Finance related matters including liaising with accounting / corp sec partner, payments for debtors
• Liaise with existing funding partners periodically for updates
• Handle all private and confidential matters of company
• Assist in incoming calls, answering queries and redirecting calls when necessary
• Collate staff expense claims and monitor annual / medical leave
• Organize and schedule internal / external meetings and company functions
• Maintain proper filing system, including data management and file sharing
• Requisition and maintenance of office suppliers and consumables
• Attend to visitors of all levels
• Perform any other ad-hoc administrative tasks