Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Equity, and Optimism. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!Job Highlights
Job DescriptionKey Responsibility Areas:
- Outstanding Career growth
- Work Life Balance
- Great Employee Benefit
Meticulous and results-orientated
- Involved in the full cycle of payroll processing such as undertaking payroll calculation, performing payroll reconciliation, preparing payroll accounting, general ledger, and reports, etc.
- Monitoring the processing checklist and calendars, maintaining precise documentation, providing data/report for respective statutory filing within the stipulated deadlines.
- Examine client(s)’s payroll advice for completeness and clarify with the client(s) if in doubt and upload data in the system for processing.
- Check payroll reports against payroll advice and client’s checklist before sending them over to the client for verification.
- Provide information for client/employee query(s) within the stipulated timeframe as indicated in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Process client’s IR21, NS Claims, and Maternity Claims in a timely manner
- Involve in the annual year-end tax reporting. To generate IR8A forms for client’s employees and provide resolution to any related queries.
- Maintain proper filing and documentation for all relevant documents (payroll advice, reports, and correspondences) pertaining to client(s) payroll.
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedure documentation for the client(s) under the care of the Specialist.
- To provide data on client’s monthly MIS report and advice Finance on headcount no. for timely billing.
- Manages payroll for around 1000 to 1500 employee
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.