Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
At Normn.IO, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork, and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through various training to develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
On-the-job learning starts immediately when you are placed in your role. Relevant industry experience will be an added advantage but not a prerequisite.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Perform full recruitment cycle from advertising, screening, interviewing, and recommendations to successful placements
● Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
● Develop and update job descriptions and specifications
● Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
● Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate channels
● Source and recruit candidates through various channels
● Screen candidates resumes and job applications
● Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools to filter candidates within schedule
● Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
● Develop creatively about recruiting processes and procedures and help build the processes which will support growth over the years
● Liaise with internal stakeholders as required, in order to identify areas for improvements
● Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Kindly apply with your UPDATED resume and we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview to assess your suitability for the role.