Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
About Action X
- Action X is a fast-growing company based in Singapore that has international market presence in SE Asia and China. Action X aims to inspire and enable individuals to maximize their potential through gamification of sports and fitness training.
- Action X understands the importance of technological capabilities and data science for to improve quality of human lives and allow people to unlock their potential to achieve their dreams and goals. We created a technology master plan that builds on our expertise in sports entertainment and gamification.
- In view of the Covid-19 global pandemic, sporting events and way of life have greatly transformed, and it has greatly impacted Action X's core business of engaging the public with our events. Thus, Action X wants to achieve digital transformation of our offline running events to online business through the creation of online fitness app. This digital transformation will continue to allow us to address our target audience social needs which is to socialize through a large-scale sports activity.
- The digital transformation by adopting new technological product will help Action X to continue delivering our services to targeted customers and to stay relevant and competitive in the sports industry.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Free-lance, Intern
- Working hours:
- From 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Salary: Negotiable
- Work remotely