Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
ESPP today is the leading distributor of stationeries and related products to school bookshops, retail bookstores, office supplies and supermarket chains. We are on the lookout for a Creative Content Creator to join our digital marketing team!
The role of a Creative Content Creator primarily involves supporting the digital marketing team in crafting contents on our digital platforms and brainstorming ideas for new packaging design. The Creative Content Creator will also be the representative in engaging our digital consumers across social media platforms.Key responsibilities include:
- Craft, edit and publish contents across all digital channels (e.g website, blog, social media, e-commerce platforms) which includes copywriting, graphic design, photography, videography
- Develop partnership plan and propose ideal micro/macro influencers according to marketing budget
- Be the representative of ESPP by engaging with the community – interact with consumers on social channels to encourage UGC as well as customer service recovery and queries if needed
- Growth tracking and analysis of social media channels to optimise contents and conceptualize new ideas to remain relevant to consumer trend
- Assist with in-house digital content production and product packaging design