Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
About the Role
You will be working closely with our technology experts to lead solution designs, and have the chance to be mentored by our CTO. This role will focus on DevOps and Applications Development, including Mobile Apps Development. You should be an eager learner and highly adaptable as you will be involved in multiple technologies and disciplines. You will have opportunities to demonstrate your technical capabilities as well as developing your leadership skills with us.Role and Responsibilities
- You are expected to perform the following duties:
- Work with sales and business development team to develop GTM solutions and proposals
- Engage customers and partners to advance opportunities by carrying out activities such as technical whiteboarding, solution architecting and wireframing, providing technical contents and inputs for solution proposal, solution presentation and application prototyping if required.
- Lead applications development projects and/or DevOps implementation or services projects related to Kubernetes/ Openshift and provide consulting to developers around Agile implementation, CI/CD methodology
- Source for and engage with solution partners to deliver scopes that the Company may not have the technical capabilities for
- Be involved in POCs (Proof of Concepts)
- Be involved in testing: systems, regression, performance or penetration.
- Analyse technology issues and troubleshoot/triage to determine the root cause and provide a resolution or workaround.
- Work with clients and other technologists and project managers to deliver the outcomes expected.
- Promote Digital transformation thought leadership for the Company
- Write technology white papers as required
- Speak at technology seminars as required
- Technical account management
- Be involved in the hiring and mentoring of applications development engineers where required