Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
As part of a hyper-growth creative agency, you will play a pivotal role in creating high-quality, engaging content for MNC brands as well as original brand and products conceptualised and developed by the company. You will be expected to be highly collaborative, organised and possess a high standard of work ethics. You will be tasked with improving the quality of the creative output and also to personally deliver compelling work through in-depth research, working closely with the Creative Director.Responsibilities：
- Work with external clients and internal stakeholders to execute creative ideas.
- Establish a young, professional and progressive design look for the brand through the creative.
- Able to understand local markets and regions, conducting and digesting research, monitoring trends and local events.
- Creation of presentation layouts, whitepaper design, social media posts and templates.
- Creation of website designs, banners, headers, email templates, and more.
- Development, Ideation and moodboard creation.
- As a Videographer/Producer
- Creation and producer of webinars, podcasts, interviews and to provide support for virtual events.
- Creation of short form video suitable for social and website, customer case studies, gifs, and more.
- Research and development of compelling stories.
- Apply digital publishing strategy and content marketing
- Resourceful with freelancers and agencies.