Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Accredify is a well-funded Singapore based trust-tech start-up with presence in Malaysia, Myanmar, Japan and Vietnam. We help organisations turn physical documents into verifiable and tamper-proof documents by leveraging on distributed ledger technology. We are a fast-growing start-up with a work-hard/play-hard culture. If you would like to join our young and dynamic team, apply for this opportunity today!
In Education, we help higher education institutions issue tamper-proof digital degree certificates and transcripts. The firm is currently present in 5 countries and expanding their solution across the globe. In 2020, we were recognised as one of the Top 50 Southeast Asia EdTech firms by HolonIQ.
In Healthcare, Accredify is a government-authorised service provider that helps healthcare institutions issue HealthCerts, a template for digital verifiable COVID-19 swab results which Accredify helped to co-develop and is currently being issued by all clinics in Singapore. Accredify has 500 partner clinics in Singapore and Hong Kong.
We are further expanding our presence regionally in South East Asia and we are looking to expand our team with the role below:
Role: Data Engineer/AnalystResponsibilities:
- Analyzing the data through descriptive statistics.
- Using database query languages to retrieve and manipulate information.
- Perform data filtering, cleaning and early stage transformation.
- Communicating results with the team using data visualization.
- Development, construction, and maintenance of data architectures.
- Conducting testing on large scale data platforms.
- Handling error logs and building robust data pipelines.
- Ability to handle raw and unstructured data.
- Provide recommendations for data improvement, quality, and efficiency of data.
- Ensure and support the data architecture utilized by data scientists and analysts.
- Development of data processes for data modeling, mining, and data production.
- What we are looking for:
- Problem solvers
- Have an internal process for resolving complex issues
- Able to adapt to new technologies and open to changes
- Constantly upskilling
- Persistent and meticulous
- Ability/love to nit-pick on all details
- Understanding that everything you do will directly or indirectly affect the customers and willingness to ensure customers of a smooth experience through data analytics, every time.
- Good people & communication skills
- Ability to communicate insights and knowledge to the team
- Driven & motivated
- Ability to find your own value proposition, create and manage own tasks
- Good time management and priority skills