Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We’re seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to join the FirstCom team.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for digital marketing strategy and managing digital marketing platforms for our clients. Behind the scenes, you’ll represent your clients and work with designers, writers and video producers to develop trending digital content. If being the brains behind impactful ad campaigns that drive revenue for businesses sounds appealing, then this is the role for you.Job Responsibilities
- Plan and run creative and compelling digital marketing campaigns for clients across different channels such as Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop relevant and engaging content for regularly scheduled publishing across different digital platforms.
- Provide recommendations to impact and help local business owners through successful digital marketing results.
- Collaborate closely with inhouse copywriters, designers and the content team to develop social media artworks and marketing collaterals.
- Establishing and managing clients’ social media presences to boost their brand awareness and increase online traffic to their businesses
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions