Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are expanding!
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual to join our company. With over 25 years of experience in this interior design industry, our company has worked on a vast portfolio of projects including residential, commercial and retail spaces. We strongly believe in giving young talents the opportunities to learn and grow with us.
If you are passionate about the design of space and transforming the experience of everyday living, this job is for you!Role & Responsibilities:
- Engage with clients to understand their requirements and preferences
- Advisor on space planning, layout and interior aesthetics
- Develop design briefs and operational work schedule briefs
- Work closely with the visualisation team on 3D design drawings when necessary
- Lead discussion with clients to propose and explain design brief
- Oversee the project from start to finish, serving as the key liaison personnel for clients
- Coordinate with other relevant stakeholders (ie. supplier, sub-contractors and governmental regulatory agencies) to ensure project timelines and regulations are adhered
- Conduct on-site inspection to ensure quality workmanship are achieved