Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates;Recruiter Job Duties:
· 'Head Hunting'
· Organizing interviews and selection events
· Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with Director to discuss needs.
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintaining rapport.
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with the Director; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing Benefits and perks
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
· Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.